Three ways you can help
There are several ways you can help Right To Health fuel its mission and vision.
Please support our efforts by giving a tax-deductible donation. We are a wholly volunteer team, a contribution of $50 or more will go a long way. We appreciate any donation size.
We need volunteers, especially journalists, grant writers and researchers, and social media experts. You don’t need to live in Portland either, you can reside anywhere. Please email us at: email@example.com.
Bring our work into your community and share it. We encourage you to:
- Listen to those who bear the brunt of racism
- Talk to your children about how to interrupt bullying safely and how to report it
- Speak with someone who looks much like you about how racism affects you and those who do not look like you
- Write a letter to the CDC, NIH and other systemic institutions that are responsible for public policy. See Leslie’s letter to the CDC as an example.
- Write a letter to your state and local representatives in support of declaring racism a public health crisis
- If you are white, recognize and utilize your privilege even if it’s just speaking truth when you see mistreatment
Please connect with us, and let’s stay in touch: